1. Understand that you are cyclical, and that your monthly cycle has 4 phases that are crucial to understand.
Each phase requires different energetic support to optimize your fertility.
2. Recognize that fertility can almost never coexist with inflammation.
Explore areas in your life that can be contributing to inflammation. Most common factors are stress, diet, lifestyle and recreational alcohol/ drug use.
3. Get back to the Basics, The Fundamentals of Fertility
Sleep, sun, body movement and food choices. Without these fundamentals, you’re just building on a shaky foundation.
4. Track your Cycle with BBT Charting
If you’re just using OPKs, you’re missing so much important information about where your fertility can be improved. BBT charting for even a few cycles can help you focus in on your fertility optimization.
5. If you’re waiting until you ovulate to have sex, it’s often too late
The egg is like a Diva… she wants to arrive on stage to a theater packed with sperm. If she gets on stage and the sperm is just strolling in, she’s not going to be happy. The egg lives for 24 hours. Sperm lives for 5.
So start having sex five days before you expect to ovulate, or the day after you stop bleeding. Then have sex every other day, and then every day the 3 days around ovulation. So if you ovulate on Day 16, have intercourse days 7,9,11,13,15, 16, 17 and then again 2 days later just in case.